We'll be updating this blog on a regular basis with all the new regulations and rules regarding entry to Jordan. As clients are now looking towards 2021 tours we hope the situation improves and we will be able to welcome your clients to Jordan as soon as they feel safe to travel.
Latest Entry Requirement to Jordan can be found here - VisitJordan.Gov.Jo
1) All visitors to Jordan will need to fill in an Application Form
2) Upload a copy of a negative PCR test taken 120 hours before planned departure.
3) Once completed visitors will need to pay for their, on arrival PCR test, in advance - 40 JD per test
4) Once approval to visit Jordan has been confirmed the CONFIRMATION and NEGATIVE PCR test certificate will need to be presented to the Airline Check - in desk at the departure airport.
5) Each traveller must download the "Aman" app from the App or Play store
6) Each traveller must hold Valid health insurance Covering COVID 19 for the duration of their stay in Jordan
PLEASE NOTE - As Discovery Circle's Aiport Meet and Greet staff are not currently allowed inside the airport all visitors - FIT and GROUP will need to pay for a Visa on Arrival - The cost of this is 40 JD (56 USD) and must be paid in local currency.
Rules and Regulations
International Scheduled Flights are allowed to operate to / from Jordanian Airports with prior coordination of flight slots with the Airport Authority.
Red Countries = All visitors / tourists MUST self-isolate for 14 days after a negative on arrival PCR Test. AND
1. Visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/ to complete the required form and to obtain the QR code which is mandatory for boarding (Not required for children under 5 years old)
2. Have PCR test with a negative result within 120 hours before departure (Not required for children under 5 years old)
3. Another PCR test is required upon arrival
4. Install (AMAN Mobile Application) on mobile phone
5. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator Form
6. Have a valid Health Insurance is required for Non – Jordanians
7. (14) Days self-quarantine after negative PCR test
8. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JD.
9. Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has a valid QR code for the flight, Negative PCR test conducted within 120 hours before departure, Health insurance for Non-Jordanians and install (AMAN Mobile App.)
Other Countries - All visitors / tourists MUST self-isolate for 7 days after a negative on arrival PCR Test.
All arriving passengers from countries Not on the Red list must follow the exact same procedure except
Self-quarantine is reduced to 7 Days after negative PCR test on arrival.
Red Country List
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bologna, Bosna and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cabo Verde, Czech Republic, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Czechia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saint Martin, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos, United Kingdom, Ukraine and USA
Other Countries - All countries not listed in the Red List are considered Other. The only difference in procedures is that arrivals from these countries are only requried to self-isolate for 7 days