By Discovery Circle Tours, Jun 28 2021 05:15PM
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), starting from 27th of June 2021 and until 15th of July 2021 midnight, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
Accordingly, the following to be applied on inbound flights:
1) Airlines are responsible to ensure the following requirements are met by all passengers prior to boarding:
A) All passengers are required to visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo portal prior to departure, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented to airline personnel prior to boarding and upon arrival.
B) Airlines are responsible to ensure each passenger, prior to boarding, has a negative PCR test which was conducted within 72 hours prior to the departure time from the first embarking airport (regarding Egypt, turkey, Iraq only PCR tests from approved labs should be accepted) excluding children below 12 years of age.
C) Proof of health insurance is mandatory for non-Jordanians.
D) PCR test upon arrival is mandatory for all passengers. the airline is responsible to collect the amount of the arrival PCR test (28 JOD) in the form of an EMD for all passengers who are unable to pay through the https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo portal.
- Exemptions include:
- Fully vaccinated passengers subject to the fulfillment of the requirements in point 2 below
- Children under the age of 5 years.
2) The following requirements shall be applied on fully vaccinated passengers:
A) Vaccinations certificates proving that full course of vaccination has been completed issued from the following countries are approved: (Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, EU Countries, Japan, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunis, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and USA).
B) The vaccination certificate shall be in the Arabic or English language only and presented to airline personnel prior to boarding.
3) The following regulations shall be applied on passengers coming from India:
A) Jordanian passengers and their families (spouse and children):
- Passengers who stayed 14 up to 45 days outside India prior to traveling to Jordan will be subject to 14 days self-quarantine.
- Airlines are responsible to ensure that Jordanian passengers and their families traveling to Jordan from India through transit airports, or who spent less than 14 days outside India to sign the attached indemnity form for institutional quarantine at the airport hotel for 14 days and to pay to the hotel the required charges for the whole 14 nights with the amount of 55 JOD and applicable taxes for each night. Moreover, the airline is responsible to keep a copy of this indemnity form for a period of 60 days to be provided to CARC upon request.
B) Non-Jordanian passengers travelling from India who spent less than 45 days outside India are not permitted to enter Jordan.
C) Diplomatic passengers are required to coordinate with ministry of foreign affairs and expatriates and national Centre of security and crises management.
4) The following shall be applied on passengers coming from Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka:
- Passengers who were in the above countries in the last 14 days are not allowed entry into Jordan.
- Passengers who stayed more than 14 days outside above countries prior to traveling to Jordan are required to sign the attached indemnity form for institutional quarantine at the airport hotel for 14 days and to pay to the hotel the required charges for the whole 14 nights with the amount of 55 JOD and applicable taxes for each night. Moreover, the airline is responsible to keep a copy of this indemnity form for a period of 60 days to be provided to CARC upon request
5) Passengers shall submit a health declaration and locator form to the counter before boarding.
6) Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
7) International transfer passengers are allowed at Jordanian airports as follows:
A) PCR test required 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure
B) The planned transfer time does not exceed 10 hrs.