Entry Requirements to 15th June 2021
By Discovery Circle Tours, Jun 1 2021 07:44PM
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), effective 01st of June 2021 and until 15th of June 2021 midnight, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
Accordingly, the following to be applied on inbound flights:
Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior arrival time to Jordan and Health Insurance for Non-Jordanians.
PCR test is required upon arrival, each passenger has to pay 28 JOD via electronic payment as follows, which will be collected directly by the lab:
- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM):
- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba (AQJ):
- Amman Civil Airport – Marka (ADJ):
1. Each passenger has to obtain a payment bill to show at check in counter before boarding, passenger who cannot pay through the links, the airline is responsible to collect the amount as EMD.
2. PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age.
3. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator Form in the counter before boarding (Attached)
4. The following to be applied on Jordanian Passengers and their families coming from India:
A. Who stayed 14 up to 45 days outside India before travelling to Jordan will be subject to 14 days self-quarantine.
B. Airlines are responsible to ensure that Jordanian passengers and their families traveling to Jordan from India through transit airport, or who spent less than 14 days outside India, to sign the attached indemnity form for institutional quarantine at airport hotel for 14 days and to pay to the hotel the required charges for the whole 14 nights with the amount of 55 JOD ++ for each night. Moreover, the airline is responsible to keep a copy of this indemnity form for a period of 60 days to be provided to CARC upon request.
5. Non-Jordanian Passengers travelling from India who spent less than 45 days outside India are not permitted to enter Jordan.
6. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
7. International transfer passengers are allowed at Jordanian Airports as follows:
- PCR test required 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure.
- The planned transfer time is not exceeding 10 hours.
Passengers travelling out of Jordan can use their PCR test certificate (If required by destination station) to travel back to Jordan provided that PCR test is conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM).
COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure:
The following requirements apply on passengers with full course vaccination arriving to Jordan from these countries (Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, EU, Japan, KSA, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunis, Turkey, UAE, UK, and USA):
1. Negative PCR test conducted within 72 hrs. prior to scheduled arrival time to Jordan from the first embarking airport. PCR test is not required upon arrival.
2. Medical certificate proving that full course of vaccination has been completed to be shown to airlines either in paper or electronic copy.
3. Register on the platform visit Jordan to get QR code.
4. Submit passenger health declaration and locator form in the counter before boarding (Attached)
Please note that this circular supersedes the previous one.