Entry Requirements to 17 May 2021
By Discovery Circle Tours, Apr 30 2021 10:02AM
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), effective 29th April 2021 and until 17th of May 2021 midnight, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
The following to be applied on inbound flights:
1. Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has a negative PCR test conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM).
2. PCR test is required upon arrival, each passenger has to pay 28 JOD via electronic payment as follows:
- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM): registration.questlabjo.com
- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba (AQJ): COVID19.biolab.jo
- Amman Civil Airport – Marka (ADJ):
The amount will be collected directly in the Lab
3. Each passenger has to obtain a payment bill to show at check in counter before boarding, passenger who cannot pay through the links, the airline is responsible to collect the amount as EMD.
4. PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age.
5. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator Form in the counter before boarding (Attached)
6. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
7. Passengers travelling out of Jordan can use their PCR test certificate (If required by destination station) to travel back to Jordan provided that PCR test is conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM).
Please note that this circular supersedes the previous one