Entry Requirements to 18 January 2021
By Discovery Circle Tours, Jan 4 2021 10:25AM
Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), Effective 03rd of January 2021 until 18th of January 2021 midnight.
International Scheduled Flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian Airports with prior coordination of flight slot with Airport Authority.
(1) The following shall be applied on inbound flights to Jordan:
1. All arriving passengers are required to visit www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo to complete the required form and to obtain the QR code which is mandatory for boarding (Children under 5 years not required)
2. Have a negative PCR test within 120 hours before departure (Children under 5 years exempt)
3. Another PCR test is required upon arrival
4. Install (AMAN Mobile Application) on mobile phone
5. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator Form
6. Have a valid Health Insurance is required for Non – Jordanians
7. (7) Days self-quarantine after negative PCR test for passengers arriving from all countries.
8. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JD.
9. Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has a valid QR code for the flight, Negative PCR test conducted within 120 hours before departure, Health insurance for Non-Jordanians and install (AMAN Mobile App.)
(2) Passengers travelling out of Jordan can use their PCR test certificate to (If required by destination station) to travel back to Jordan provided that PCR test is conducted within 120 hours from their travel back date.
(3) International transfer passengers are allowed at Jordanian Airports as follows:
- Negative PCR test is required within 72 hours before arrival
- The planned transfer time is not exceeding 6 hours
(4) Passengers who left UK less than 14 days prior to the departure to Jordan will not be allowed to enter Jordan.
(5) All Passengers flights from/to UK are not permitted to operate in the Jordanian Airports.