Entry Requirements to 7 February 2021
By Discovery Circle Tours, Feb 4 2021 12:22PM
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), effective 02nd of February 2021 and until 07th of February 2021 midnight, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
Accordingly, the following to be applied on inbound flights:
1. Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each Passenger has negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior to the Scheduled time of arrival, Health insurance for Non-Jordanians, and Install (AMAN Mobile Application)
2. PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age.
3. Diplomats and Employees of Regional and International Organizations (and their Dependents and Family Members holding Diplomatic Passports, Special Passports or regular Passports), Residing in Jordan, have a permanent diplomatic QR code that its validity does not expire, and it is possible to return with this code to Jordan for several trips, are exempted from:
- PCR test before departure.
- PCR test upon arrival.
- Health insurance.
4. Health Insurance not required for Medical Tourism Patients.
5. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator form .
6. Any passenger who left the UK less than 14 days prior to the departure to Jordan will not be allowed to enter Jordan, except Jordanian citizens on a non-direct flights and through Queen Alia International Airport, and they are requested to 14 days self-quarantine and another PCR test upon arrival.
7. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JDs.
8. International transfer passengers are allowed at Jordanian Airports as follows:
- Negative PCR test is required within 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival.
- The planned transfer time is not exceeding 10 hrs.
9. All passenger flights from/to UK are not permitted to operate in the Jordanian Airports.
10. Passengers travelling to Jordan for Treatment Purposes:
- Unrestricted Nationalities are NOT required to hold a letter issued from Private Hospitals Association.
- Restricted Nationalities are required to hold a letter issued from Private Hospitals Association including the entry visa (Passengers holding visa only are not accepted to enter Jordan)
11. PCR Test:
- Effective 03rd of February 2021 at 12 pm Jordan Local Time, each passenger shall hold an electronic receipt after registering on the required lab platform (Approved lab located at arrival Airport).
- This electronic receipt shall be presented to Check-in Agent at Check-in Counter at Departure Airport.
- If passenger reported to the check-in counter without holding the required receipt; then he/she shall be requested to register on the required lab platform and issue an electronic receipt.
- If passenger was unable to do so; then an EMD shall be issued with the required amount.
- Following the website link for each approved lab in accordance with the location of arrival Airport alongside with a sample copy of the electronic receipt:
1. Quest Lab at Queen Alia International Airport – AMM:
- Link: - https://registration.questlabjo.com/